1. The horse dashed onward.
Bạn đang xem: Onward là gì
2. The bus continued onward.
3. The onward march of time.
4. The confederates, undefeated(Sentencedict.com ), pushed onward.
5. There was great discussion about the onward route.
6. And Abram journeyed onward , journeying toward the Negev.
7. Ticket prices include your flight và onward rail journey.
8. Onward, my new friends! lớn our happily ever afters!
9. His life has a sense of purposive onward movement.
10. The Kingdom of Sardinia industrialized from 1830 onward.
11. From then onward the pace of change accelerated.
12. Age stole onward và benumbed me more and more.
13. It onward into the mystery of the primeval forest.
14. Lured by the lust of gold,the pioneers pushed onward.
15. He"ll be here tomorrow from about seven o"clock onward.
16. From that point onward I was terrified of swimming.
17. It"straggled onward into the mystery of the primeval forest.
18. From 1603 onward, japan started lớn participate actively in foreign trade.
19. fkhorizont-turnovo.comsitors not holding return/onward tickets could be refused entry.
20. Did not the sword of global warfare rage from 1914 onward?
21. The onward march of globalisation is, of course, not ineluctable.
22. The travel serfkhorizont-turnovo.comce can help you to lớn make onward reservations.
23. You press onward, straining every muscle, your eyes fixed on the goal.
24. She stopped and some one gave her a little shove onward.
25. 16 The 7 m - high Okere Falls drew us unerringly onward.
26. Royalty revenues from oil have funded large state budgets from 1980 onward.
27. Her thoughts were so jumbled that they could only drive her onward.
28. 21) Pegasus continues onward, ignoring the command given to him by Kratos.
29. The company offers flights lớn Amsterdam with onward travel to The Hague.
30. 21) The company offers flights to Amsterdam with onward travel lớn The Hague.
31. The pursuit of mastery, in other words, is an ever-onward almost.
32. But the dream of a bountiful West Coast urged the Joads onward.
33. From the 1920’s onward, there was a surge of opposition against God’s people.
34. The publications referenced in the Research Guide are primarily from the year 2000 onward.
35. The mighty river dominated the town as its waters pushed ever onward downstream.
36. From that time onward, the features of the sign have been undergoing fulfillment.
37. The bus driver told us where to change buses for our onward journey.
38. From 1942 onward I worked on the first anti - midget - submarine detection systems.
39. It burns as a will - o"- the - wisp , dancing onward to fairylands of delight.
40. From the third child onward, families receive an additional “birth allowance” for # months
41. Willie, a native of Pentecost Island, drank kava heafkhorizont-turnovo.comly from his youth onward.
42. But the Lakers moved onward and upward, even if their team appeared destined hospital ward.
43. From the 18th century onward, whalers hunted these whales extensively in the Southern Hemisphere.
44. 3 The bus driver told us where lớn change buses for our onward journey.
45. Long-term investments that will handsomely when the housing market recovers ( June 2009 onward ).
46. This shortcoming was rectified from the S class onward by returning lớn the earlier form.
47. From 1969 onward the Portuguese secret police (PIDE) intensified their actifkhorizont-turnovo.comty against Jehovah’s witnesses.
48. From 2002 onward, Subtropical Depression 13L would be known as Subtropical Depression Thirteen instead.
49. From the turn of the century onward, she shared the life of the aborigines.
Xem thêm: Sá»± Ham Muá»N Dá»¥C Vá»Ng Lã Gã¬? Kinh Thã¡Nh Nã³I Gã¬ Vá» Sá»± Ham Muá»N Dá»¥C Vá»Ng?
50. An extra copy of each document was supplied for onward transmission to head office.