Subscriptions let your community support you on a consistent basis and get rewarded with exclusive perks for doing so. Aside from the good vibes, subscribers gain access to lớn custom global emotes usable across all of, subscriber badges, ad-free viewing, and more.

Bạn đang xem: Was sind bits auf twitch?

Subscriptions (aka subs)A Subscription allows a viewer lớn pay a minimum of $4.99 per month to tư vấn your channel, either on a recurring or one-time basis. Subscribers (subs) get access khổng lồ your emotes & other benefits you can define.There are multiple tiers available to subscribers that want lớn provide additional levels of support by raising the rate lớn $9.99 or $24.99 a month.
Gifted SubscriptionsGifted subscriptions are exactly what they sound like. A way for viewers to gift a one-month subscription lớn your channel lớn another user. The gifted subscription supports your channel just like a typical sub và gift recipients have the option to become a regular subscriber after their first month expires. As your channel grows, gift subscriptions are a great way for your biggest fans to lớn help grow your community.
Prime GamingPrime Gaming is included with Amazon Prime & includes a ton of great perks for viewers, including one miễn phí channel subscription per month. Prime Gaming members who use that không tính phí sub to support you are set up on a non-recurring basis, so it’s always a good idea khổng lồ remind your Prime Gaming subscribers to renew every month.
Sub-Only PerksTiered subs, Prime subs, and gifted subs are all eligible to receive exclusive benefits like emotes, tenure-based chat badges, sub-only VODs, commercial không tính phí viewing (with limited exceptions), và sub-only chat. As the owner of your channel, you can decide what makes sense for your community.

Quick note: On the subject of Bits and Sub Subscriptions for creators outside of the United States. Local Sub Pricing is great for fans who want to tư vấn their favorite streamers, & for creators worldwide who will be able to lớn grow their communities. Be sure to lớn educate your community on the difference và what it does to support you as a creator. We’ve prepped more info about Local Sub Pricing here. 


Bits are a virtual good that your viewers can use khổng lồ Cheer in chat to show support, celebrate moments, và amplify their voice. When a viewer Cheers, animated Bit gem emotes, Cheermotes (animated versions of popular emotes), or custom Cheermotes (for Partners) appear in Chat. You receive $0.01 for each Bit used in your chat.

Bits can also be used in certain extensions for your channel page. When your audience uses Bits in extensions, you’ll receive 80% of $0.01 for each Bit used in the extension & the extension developer will receive the remaining 20%.

Bits are also more reliable than third party donation methods because as a streamer, you’re protected against chargebacks or any other potential payment issues. It’s all handled within, so you can rest easy and focus on entertaining your community.

Remember, viewers Cheer và subscribe because they enjoy watching you! Think about your nội dung first, and monetization second. The more entertaining và engaged you are with viewers, the more naturally your revenue will increase. If you’re craving even more on Bits you can read our Bits Acceptable Use Policy.

Do’s và Don’ts

Acknowledge viewers as they tư vấn your channel with Cheers or subs. Visual alerts và verbal “thank yous” are easy ways to vì this.It can be fun lớn use Cheering with Bits as a way for your viewers khổng lồ express gratitude or offer encouragement.Set sub và Bits goals for your stream. You can work with your community to hit these goals và celebrate together when you do.Provide some kind of “return” for support. offers sub emotes, badges, và other benefits, but you can get creative & offer things like a dedicated day to lớn play games with subs on stream.

Xem thêm: Giải Bài 34 Trang 22 Sgk Toán 7 Tập 1,42, 43 Trang 22 Toán 7 Tập 1

Don’t make users feel guilty if they cannot subscribe or use Bits, watching you or participating in chat might be their way of showing support.Don’t overly monetize multiple aspects of your stream. Users can feel disengaged if the primary focus of your nội dung is generating revenue.Don’t be afraid to lớn talk about money. Your viewers want to support you and sometimes aren’t sure how to.Don’t forget lớn acknowledge your viewers support, whether that’s via alerts, a verbal “thank you”, or extra subscriber benefits. Users are more likely to support you in the future if they feel appreciated & acknowledged.

Now that you are more familiar with how bits và subscriptions work you’re ready to learn about Running Ads on your channel during your monetization journey. Looking for more information khổng lồ help you on your journey as a creator? check out the Creator Camp Homepage to lớn read through our other categories.